Wednesday, December 25

Capri Blue Volcano

I have never been a fan of sweet smelling candles. I shudder at the thought of a cupcake or vanilla scented anything, unless it's baked goods. This year I was gifted the beautiful Capri Blue candle for Christmas by the lovely Jenny.

This beautiful candle smells like a tropical heaven. Infused with tropical fruits, sugared oranges, and lemons this is everything I dream of in a candle. The beautiful red glass jar creates a soothing ambience as the flame plays inside. I first fell in love with this candle after countless times being mesmerized when I enter an Anthropologie. They have this candle burning year round and I have been eyeing it for years. Finally I can have the luxury of this in my own room.

For $28 you get this cozy recycled glass candle. I don't feel too guilty paying the steep price because of how slowly it burns. I have used it about 4 times and I have yet to make a significant dent in the candle unlike the Bath and Body Candles that seem to disappear into thin air. I will definitely be repurchasing this for years to come with hopes of calling this my signature scent.


I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday! I know I won't be able to part with this Christmas tree for another couple of weeks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment